Water Treatment - Silver Ion Antibacterial Water System
Focus on developing silver ion technology for over 20 years
How the system works
Connect the Silver Ion Antibacterial Water System at the inlet water pipe. The water will flow through the system.
A flow sensor is installed to detect the water prior flowing through Silver Electrode Device which is the core of the Silver Ion Antibacterial water system. The flow sensor will be transmitting the flow information to the PLC which ensures the water flow through Silver Electrode Device. In turn, the PLC of Silver Electrode Device will release a precisely calculated amount of silver ion from the electrode into the water to restrain bacteria such as Ecoli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc… if it is present in the water.
With the addition of Silver ion, the anti microbial water is ready to be distributed to the pipe line with the effect that eliminates a range of bacteria, mould and fungi. The treated water from Silver Ion Antibacterial Water System complies with World Health Organization Drinking Water Standard, Australian Bottle Water Association Standard and the food standard. And it can be used in organic production.
How does the silver ion interfere in bacterial growth?
Silver has at least three ways to inactivate micro organisms:
- Attracting to the negative charge of the -S.H. (Sulfidal) group and remove the hydrogen atoms surrounding the surface of bacteria or viruses to inhibit respiration, thus inactivating with the miro organisms.
- Binding with D.N.A. in micro organisms to prevent unwinding and replication and control bacteria growth.
- Reacting with the surface of bacteria and impairing cell membranes, thus silver ion attach respiration site to cause death by suffocation.
Areas of appliction
- Municipal Water Treatment Plants
- Domestic Drinking Water
- Household application such as washing vegetable,washing dishes, washing floor, washing clothes, shower, daily drinking water, cooking etc…..
- Industrial Cooling Towers
- Domestic and industrial evaporative coolers
- Commercial Buildings
- Aged Care Facilities
- Vet Clinics / Pet Shop / Grooming
- Any area requiring the eliminate of the growth or to kill bacteria
- Food Processing Plants
- Bottled Water Processing Plants
- Food Preparation Areas
- Fish and Seafood Retailers
- Metal cutting machines using water based cutting oils
Benefits of Silver Ion treated Water
- Water can be treated directly in the pipeline with antimicrobial
- Restrain bacteria, mould and fungi proven to cause diseases
- Continuous reduce of unpleasant odours
- Reduction in the risk of bacterial food contamination
- Restrain bacteria in any surfaces kept in contact with antimicrobial water
- Ability to restrain microbes at a steady and controlled rate
- Harmless to all materials as the treated water is safe to use everywhere
- No risk in relation to occupational health and safety of workers
- Assurance of bacterial free to any surface washed by antimicrobial water
- Long lasting residual disinfection
- No change to taste, smell or colour of water
- No change to physical or chemical properties of water
Incorporating Silver Ion Antibacterial Unit with any of the existing the water filtration system, apart filters the microbes from the water, it enhances mineral, the treated water has been developed the ability to prevent the re-growth of new microbes on any surface or area that the water comes in contact with.
Features of Silver Ion Antibacterial Water System
- Non Chemical.
- Non flammable.
- Non Hazardous.
- Non Toxic.
- Environmental friendly